ElectronicsForce.com is a scam, scam, scam, scam, scam, SCAM!!!
Please do not go on ElectronicsForce.com; its a total and utter ripoff! I'll start from the beginning. Before I ordered anything from this website, I researched to see if I found anything "scam-ish" about the website and I didn't find anything. I found a phone (“650” is the version type of phone I ordered) that I liked but I wanted to call ElectronicsForce.com to see if the phone was new because they didn't specify in the description of the phone. Called them and I had to leave a "callback" number! (Suspicion#1) I called them again and I specifically asked one of the employees of ElectronicsForce.com if the phone that I wanted was new and he said yes, of course.
I ordered the phone on Monday, August 12th and also decided to pay an extra $48.15 for FedEx overnight shipping. The total was over $100 dollars so I was excited to get the phone. After checking my order everyday, I noticed that it had not shipped yet (Suspicion #2) so I looked at their shipping and return policy and it stated, “no matter what, the processing takes 2-5 bus. days regardless of the type of shipping that you choose” (Suspicion#3). I gave them 2-5 bus. days in order for processing. I called ElectronicsForce.com on Tues. August 20th and they said that it had shipped on Monday, August 19th. But...when I checked my order account, it still showed that it was being processed. (Suspicion #4). Then he put me on hold and said that my ElectronicsForce.com order has been updated and sure enough, he changed it to where it showed that it had been shipped. (Suspicion#5).
Also, I asked them for a tracking number since on my ElectronicsForce.com account page, a tracking number was not given. (Huge, huge Suspicion!) Since I was told that the order was shipped, and I paid for FedEx overnight shipping I believed that it would be here on Tueday August 20th or Wednesday August 21th. Well...Wednesday was here and I didn't receive a package yet so I called ElectronicsForce.com to let them know that I needed to be reimbursed for the FedEx overnight shipping that I paid for since I haven't received my order. He said okay and that my order was shipped today via USPS. Then I asked him when should I receive my order, he said on Friday, August 23rd. (Suspicious& Livid!). Friday, August 23rd comes around and the mailman is here. Im super stoked and excited. I've waited long enough, almost 2 weeks for this phone, and I was ready to see it.
I opened the package and I realized that they gave me the wrong phone!!!!! I was livid and upset. Not only was the phone wrong but it was not brand new. There were scratches and nicks for days! I called ElectronicsForce.com and notified M***** that I received the wrong phone and that the phone was not new. He asked for my order number and then he proceeded to say that, "Oh, we gave you a "680" instead of a "650" (which is the phone that I ordered and paid for) because the "680" is a better phone! I notified him that that's not what I ordered. He then stated that, "Oh, we give you a better phone and you complain". How rude is he? I explained to him that it doesn't matter which phone is better, I want the one that I ordered then he decided that he didn't want to "argue" with me anymore.
Long story short, I will be returning the phone back and getting a reimbursement even though I have to pay a "15% restocking fee" which is *** to me. You will only talk to two men, one named M****n and G or J****e. I beg anyone who even attempts to look at this website, Please Don't Buy Anything From This Website!!!! Fraud; Ripoff Central! Sad and disappointed. I also have photos!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Cell Phone
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "nascar talladega worst exp. i've ever had at nascar,nascar has turned into cottoncandy an bumper car sports,on its way out,i was thrown out of daga for liteing up a cigarette,this..."
- "Everybody that has had a bad report to say about Dairy Queen in Clinton I applaud bUT ONE thing is for certain it wasn't the CREW it's the people they..."
- "Sooooo, I thought I was the only one being affected. This is a mess. I've had this debit card since 2011 and never had any major issues. I'll absolutley be..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."